Sunday 21 December 2008

German dreams

Last night I dreamed and it was in the German language…
Is that a nightmare or what???

For  Dutch person it is a nightmare because since the II world War somebody planted some anti-German genes in our cheese head bodies. How do you get these genes out again?
I ask you because, in fact, I think that dreaming in a foreign language is  nice way of extending your borders and I don’t want it to be connected to a negative impression.
Probably some people tell me to start dreaming in another language like English or Chinese.

Chinese would be good because I have a Chinese doctor and she treated my infected tooth with acupuncture and smelly herbs and it results very good. The infection was there for more then three months and I kept in control with Ibuprofen because the dentist would take the tooth out or give a year’s ration of antibiotics.
This wonder doctor lives in the Algarve and I thank here.

Back to German. There is a cell biologist, Bruce Lipton, a very interesting person who claims that each of us activates the genes in our body, consciously or unconsciously. Look him up on the internet and ignore all the stupid genes.

If what he says is true then I should only decide to love all my German neighbors and it will work out fine. And what’s more, If that works for me and Germans, then it will work for Jews and Palestines, for Paquistani and Indians, for North and South Koreans.
Do I need to continue this list?

Vielen dank und auf wiedersehen.