Monday 1 December 2008

Welcome and Bem vindo

Hello dear visitor

Welcome to our Blog

I am Theo and I am from Holland, Manuela is from Portugal and we are setting up a training for Biosynthesis, a somatic psychotherapy, in the Algarve. (southern part of Portugal)
Biosynthesis is a third generation therapy that combines somatic, cognitive and spiritual aspects of the human being to reveal the persons essence. Next to therapy it is also a wonderful way to extend your personal development.
But I do not want to talk about Biosynthesis, we have a website and brochures for those that are interested.
(see http://www.crescimento.org)


I would like to talk about the strange things that happen in our lives, things that sometimes need an answer and sometimes only need to be shared because not everything has a clear answer.

First I want to give you a Haikai from a Japanse master called Masaoka Shiki (1867-1902)

rowing through
out of the mist
the wide sea

This Haikai I wrote on the card for my fathers funeral.
But it is good to realize that we do not have to die physically to embrace the greatness of life
it can also be a metaphorical death.

just breath in and open your eyes and see
Then close your eyes and exhale
how subtle death can be

Please feel free to react

Theo