Saturday 6 December 2008

Christmas presents


Today I decided to give an early christmas present to my roses in the garden.
Fresh cow dung, it's a lot of shit really.

But it was not easy, I had to climb a mountain to get to a place where a farmer has twenty cows. Next I had to shovel the shit in a wheelbarrel and transport it all the way down to the garden.
Going up the mountain was not too hard but going down with a load of cow shit on a slippery mud road isn't very easy. But I managed and now I know that the roses will bloom next spring.

Isn't funny that we have to give lots of shit for them to be happy and beautiful?

So what if we start to shovel our own metaphorical shit and give it as a Christmas present to the ones that deserve it. Can you see your rose in bloom?

Do we really have to work our shit to become beautiful people, or is that a lot of crap???

Theo